Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Trails My Boy

Black Star Flick: (1994 Black and White Tobiano Stallion)Money earning stallion by Starred to Impress out of A Flick of Color.

Born in 1994, passed July 21, 2008
Flick was a very beautiful true black and white stallion. He won over $6100.00 team penning and sorting. Flick also ran at the local speed events and claimed many top placings including Reserve. He had great conformation, looks, and one of the smoothest trots I have ever rode. Flick was very good minded and easy to handle. He was also a gentleman with the ladies. He will be sorely missed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if you got my text last night, but I am so sorry that he had to pass. I cried for you last night and probably will somemore today, I know how much your horses mean to you. I love you Sissie.