Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kiddo



My kid sis is 32 today. I am sure she is just tickled to death that I told you all that to. She loves me though. She took the day off work to pamper herself, away from everything but the dogs and cat. But not the phone. Most everyone in the family has called and sang happy birthday to her by now (family thing). And it most likely started with mom at the time of her birth. Mom is nice that way. She was born in the wee hours of the morning. Gotta love it, until my birthday, I was just as early.

Well I hope you have a Happy Birthday Kiddo.. A nice relaxing one at that..

LUVS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks.... I think. and no I was born at night, but she still called way too early! LOL Thanks Sissie, don't worry I will tell your age in my blog when it is time next year! ;) Love you too!