Thursday, August 7, 2008

Look What I Found

I can't believe what I just found. Well I can, because I have seen it on other peoples blogs. But it is just so weird.

I was surfing Vickie's, because I love Vickie's, just can't afford her that well and I came across this little number. Here is the link Cable Sweater. Really cute right.



Then I got thinking, and believe me some times that is dangerous. I have seen this sweater before. And yep I have, here is the link Cable Luxe Tunic.


While not identical they sure are pretty darn close. But you can buy the Vickie's one on sale for $49.00 no knitting required or you can get the knit kit up to $29.99 from Lion Brand Yarns. Sorry I just had to share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that sweater! I like the long version it is so pretty! Ihope to see it on you someday!